The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to develop and implement guidelines for appropriate behaviour.
As individuals of the Campbelltown Spiritualist Church, we are expected to conduct ourselves in an orderly manner in accordance with the guidelines below.
- Be courteous and respectful at all times and give the same respect you expect to receive.
- Be aware that we all have our own truths and perceptions, which may influence others.
- Eliminate all forms of discrimination.
- There is an expectation to report inappropriate behaviour, suspected corrupt or fraudulent practices of others.
- Must have approval before disclosing any confidential information or making official comment.
- All must co-operate with work health safety practices on premises.